Recover Lost Data And Fix Black Screen of Death On Samsung Galaxy
Samsung is one of the most popular Android phone available in the market, Samsung Galaxy phones use the Android operating system created by Google. Samsung has successfully sustained for so long and they actually dominate the smartphone world. However, every brand have weakness and Samsung is no exception. Many Samsung Galaxy users is facing black screen issue known as black screen of death where phone stops responding and is simply dead.
Today in this post, we will understand the cause of Samsung Galaxy black screen issue resulting in sudden death, different ways to fix black screen issue, steps to recover data and use repair tool to fix dead Samsung phone.
What Are The Causes Of Samsung Galaxy Black Screen Of Death
- You may face black screen issue while updating your phone.
- Sudden death of phone after you dropped the phone.
- Slow performance and system crash may cause black screen issue.
- Battery draining very fast on your samsung phone may cause black screen.
- Continuous blinking of green light.
- Changing hardware on your phone.
- Damage of SIM or memory card slot pin may cause black screen.
- Phone infected with virus or malware.
- Corrupt phone firmware.
- Enabling Dark Screen mode on your phone.
- Liquid spill on the phone.
What are the Symptoms Of Samsung Galaxy Black Screen Of Death
- Blinking of the green light.
- Phone taking very long time to complete any task.
- Continuous restart and crash of phone.
- Slow, sluggish and freezing of phone.
- Phone not responding.
- Quick Battery drain.
- When you start noticing these symptoms on your phone, there might be possibility that your phone may die at any point of time and may not start again.
How to Save Data From Dead Samsung Galaxy Phone
The most important thing on your Samsung Galaxy phone is your precious Pictures, Videos, Messages, Contacts, WhatsApp Data, Documents etc. Now when the phone is dead, it’s natural to be afraid of losing those data. But do not worry, the best way to save valuable data on your phone is to use Android Data Recovery tool. Android Data Recovery tool helps you to recover lost or deleted data from Android phones and tablets, this software support more than 2000 Android phones and tablets. It helps you recover data from damage or broken Android phones and tablets, you can recover deleted photos, videos, messages, WhatsApp data, call history, documents and many more.
To save or recover data on your Samsung Galaxy phone please do the followings:
Download and install Android Data Recovery tool on your computer.
Now launch Android Data Recovery Tool and click on Recover.
Connect your Samsung Galaxy phone to your computer using the USB cable and click on Recover Android Data.
Android Data Recovery tool will show you all the selected data, select the file or data which you want and click on Next to continue.
Keep in mind that this feature helps you to recover the existing data from your broken/black screen Samsung galaxy Phone.
It will show you two option on the screen: “Touch doesn’t work or cannot access the phone” or “Black/broken screen“. As you are facing black screen issue, select Black/broken screen option to continue.
On the next screen select the correct Samsung Galaxy device name and the model number of your Samsung Galaxy. For now this feature is supported on few Samsung devices in Galaxy S, Galaxy Note and Galaxy Tab series. Select your Samsung Galaxy model number and click on Next.
Make sure you enter the correct Samsung Galaxy name and the model for your Samsung Galaxy. Providing incorrect details of device may lead to bricking and other errors on your Samsung Galaxy phone. If the details are correct, put in confirm and click on Confirm to continue.
- Power off Samsung Galaxy.
- Press and hold Volume “-“, “Home” and “Power” button on your Samsung Galaxy phone.
- Press “Volume +” button to enter download mode.
Once the Samsung Galaxy is in Download mode, Android Recovery tool will start analyzing your Samsung Galaxy to download the recovery package.
Once the scan is complete, Android Data Recovery tool will show all the file types by categories. You can now preview and select the files you want and hit Recover and save your data to the computer.
Steps To Fix Samsung Galaxy Black Screen Issue
Perform Soft Reset
A soft reset means to stop the power supply to your phone for few seconds. This requires removing the battery from your phone for few seconds and then restarting the device with the battery plugged in.
Press and hold the power button to switch off your Samsung Galaxy phone, remove the cover of the phone and unplug the battery. Wait for 40-50 seconds, put the battery and the cover back, press the power button to restart your phone. Most of the time a simple soft reset fix the black screen of death on your Samsung Galaxy.
Restart Samsung Galaxy Without SD Card
Turn Off Dark Screen Mode
Use Samsung Galaxy Phone in Safe Mode & Uninstall The Apps Responsible
- Switch off your phone.
- Press and hold the Power button, once you see the samsung logo release the power key.
- Now immediately press and hold the Volume Down key and keep holding the volume down button till the phone restarts and you see the Safe Mode written on the lower left corner of the screen.
Use Android Repair Tool To Fix Samsung Galaxy Black Screen Issue
Android repair Tool will not only fix black screen of death but it can also take care of several other issues on your Samsung Galaxy phone. Few of the issue are mentioned below:
- Play store not functioning.
- Android phone or tablet not powering on.
- Applications/Program crashing .
- Android OTA failure.
- Phone stuck in boot loop.
- Android UI not responding.
- Android devices getting bricked and many more.
Perform Factory Reset
Factory reset is the last step to perform because you may lose all the data on your phone. So before performing factory reset use Android Data Backup & Restore tool to backup your data and in case your phone is not working at all then use Android Data Recovery tool to save all the data, the steps are provided in the beginning of the post.
To perform factory reset do the following:
- Switch off your Samsung Galaxy phone.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key + Bixby keys and then press and hold the Power key without releasing any keys.
- Once you see the Android logo release all the keys. This will take you to the Android Recovery mode.
- Use the Volume buttons to select Wipe Data/Factory Reset
- Confirm Factory Reset and let the reset complete.
Contact Samsung Support
Points To Keep In Mind To Prevent Samsung Galaxy Black Screen Of Death
- Do not overcharge your Samsung Galaxy phone.
- Install Antivirus program on your Samsung Galaxy to prevent it from virus infection.
- Use Android Data Backup & Restore tool to back up all your Samsung Galaxy phone data from time to time.
- Do not install programs from suspicious sources.
- Always replace faulty battery on time.
- Make sure to update your Samsung Galaxy with official firmware.
I hope this post helped you fix black screen issue on your Samsung Galaxy phone. The best way to fix black screen of death on your Samsung Galaxy is to use Android Repair Tool which will save you from complex troubleshooting steps. Always remember to backup your phone data from time to time using Android Data Backup & Restore tool so that you don’t have to worry about the data loss in such unforeseen situations like black screen issue. Also make sure you use Android Data Recovery tool to save data in case you are unable to use the phone.